Snazaroo provides some of the best face painting products in the world, and their products are known for being of the highest quality while also being safe. Here are the basic techniques to apply snazaroo face paints:
1. Avoid applying Snazaroo paints on children with allergies. If you are doubtful, apply the paint on the inside of your kid’s wrist and observe allergic reactions if any after an hour.
2. Keep an adequate supply of water nearby for your brushes and sponges. Keep the paints on a clean cloth.
3. No need to apply any kind of cream or moisturizer before painting; Snazaroo face paints are best applied on clean, dry faces.
4. Use a clip to tie your kid’s hair behind.
5. Apply the base color first – always. Use a damp sponge for this. Don’t use a sponge that is too wet; squeeze the excess water out first.
6. For a deeper color, let the base coat dry first. Then apply a second coat.
7. When applying color with a brush, work in even, smooth and continuous strokes.
8. When drawing designs with a variety of colors, go with the lighter colors first.